Keep up-to-date on the latest seed developments and agronomic advice from CHS experts here.
As a member-owned cooperative, no company is closer to its growers than CHS as we source directly from the producers who own us. Production, agronomy and marketing experts work alongside with growers, starting with seed selection and continuing through production and harvest. Our contract growers enjoy:
• Proprietary Royal Hybrid® seed varieties
Contracted growers may deliver direct to CHS by appointment, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hours are subject to change during peak harvest or due to poor weather conditions. Call the location directly to confirm hours or to ask about arranging on-farm pick-up.
• Agronomic advice and field visits
• Crop informational meetings and bulletins
• Marketing contracts to manage risk
• Convenient locations for seed pick-up and delivery
• Access to domestic and international markets
220 Clement Avenue
Grandin, North Dakota
16945 Center Street East
Farm Transition Planning for Growers
CHS Sunflower has teamed with Nationwide® to offer the Land As Your Legacy® farm transition planning program. Land As Your Legacy advisors can help you:
• Decide what is fair and equitable for family members on and off the farm
• Determine your retirement savings and business assets
• Evaluate the health and profitability of your current operation
• Develop strategies to ensure the transition is cost and tax-efficient
The result: a clear financial picture of where you are today, and how to get you were you’d like to be tomorrow. Click here
to learn more about this no-cost, no-obligation program.