For half a century, CHS has built a solid reputation as a trusted ingredient partner around the world. We continually strengthen our leading position with:
• Increasingly higher standards of quality that build customer taste preferences
• A track record of delivering consistent product supply
• Ongoing innovation in product traits and performance
• Focused expertise and operational efficiency, making it easy for growers and end-customers to do business with us
• Investing in food safety and becoming the first to offer pasteurization via equipment specifically designed for processing sunflower.
CHS Sunflower is a division of CHS, a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. We buy direct from farmers—many are CHS members growing our proprietary sunflower hybrids—so we know we’re providing the freshest and finest in sunflower and small grains products. A Fortune 100 company, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. The following are registered brands of CHS: Agway®, Agway XL®, Agway Extreme®, Feathered Friend®, Chirp® and Royal Hybrid®.